The Water Saving Hand Pump Pressure Sprayer is the most versatile water-saving product we’ve come across. No hosepipe. No electricity. Water saving at its best.
It relies neither on electricity nor a hosepipe, so you can use it for just about everything, at any time and anywhere, whether at home or in a remote field.
With its adjustable pressurised water spray delivered through a handy trigger system, you can use water efficiently and effectively, choosing to apply a range of sprays from concentrated jet to a fine mist. This Hand Pump Pressure Sprayer has got a pressure of 0.4 MPa.
In fact, here are just some of the uses we’ve found for the Hand Pump Pressure Sprayer:
- Washing the car – you can clean a 4 door saloon with under 10 litres of water
- For those with babies and young kids, it’s ideal to jet wash muddy pram wheels
- This will come in handy for sports enthusiasts, who’d prefer to clean their equipment before they pack it in the car – mountain bikes, canoes, rugby balls…. the list is endless
- Cleaning windows – the jet will reach out-of-reach first floor windows
- Gardeners will love this because they can carry it to those far reaches of the garden where their hosepipe just won’t reach. Or to water the lawn when buying a thirsty sprinkler is not practical.
- We’ve even heard from someone whose shower broke down!
Hand Pump Pressure Sprayer Specifications
Total capacity – 11.70 litres
Working capacity – 11.0 litres
Pressure – 0.4 MPa or 58.01 psi
Net Weight (without water) – 2.2Kg
Height – 60cm
Hose length – 250cm